Saturday, April 12, 2008

last week..THIS WEEK..

hey!..to start off with..
i had my poa test this wk..not very gd..sian
i juz came back from my NYT shoot dis afternoon..still quite alright..
i juz had chem remedial today..
i am having geog and chem test next wk..BOO!
i went for the sch's founder's day with all the sec 3s..yeh!
my common test is in like..3 wks..BOO!
my cousins, grandparents, auntie uncle came to my hse!..yeh!3
met & went to yishun with suan z..yeh!.. coz sharine is sick & cant come..BOO!
i got tuition tmr..yeh!
i very tired..BOO!
ate mac breakfast with cherilyn, alicia & joyce after remedial today..yeh!(& joyce took LOTS of garlic chilli..)lol..haha..so funny;)..wait..its not funny..;(
i noe i sound kinda bored..& quite lame too..but i'm actually juz tired..but i'm still 85% awake..yeh!
lol..so..ya..& i tink i will juz end here..BYE!:D

No comments: