Sunday, July 13, 2008

hey~juz like that..& 1 wk alr pass le..anyways..
on fri, my parents went to the meet-the-parents session.i didn't want to go coz i tot dere wouldn't be any students, but my mum said that there were quite a no. of students.anyways, i tink my parents only got to see Ms Ng, Mrs Tang and Ms aliah, coz there were many ppl there. dunno wad dey tell them ;( . but i tink the sch told parents about the olevels things..then...
yesterday, i went with my family to botanic garden to have a walk, we even got to climb trees!after that we had dinner at the food court, but we all ate the chinese stall, dunno wad they call in english though. lol.. then, we went home.juz now in the afternoon to square 2 to buy the seaweed, snacks that i ate in korea and the ice pop that my buddy bought for me. BUT!..i couldn't find the ice pop-coke flavour one..sian..but at least i got the seaweed and juz now i ate the rice cake too. anyways after that i went with my parents and bro to j8 to buy printer..later i nid to study for my geog test which is on tue on naturalvegetation. but sadly i still got other test this wk..i have POA and Physics. & on tue i end early!yeh!lol...coz the sec4s got olevel listening compre i tink.so we end at 12.30..isit?..not u sure.. anyways..i'll juz stop here for now..SEEYA!

No comments: