Friday, August 15, 2008

hey!..i juz finished my physics paper today.& i think that it was the easiest paper as compared to others..the section c was ok, but the section had one qs that asked me to find the weight of the water..at first i juz skip, but in the end, i got the answer..yeh!..lol..then they had the" why is the force of (ii) more than (i)", and i'm not sure whether its correct not..but its over..anyways i had my chemistry, geography, e-maths and POA paper..for my e-maths, no comments~, my chemistry-it was alright, but there were some difficult parts, geography-i chose the kalimantan qs but i tink i missed out some points..-_-..then my POA-so-so, but i tink there's a part where the numbers could not balance..and next wk!..i have my DNT and CHINESE paper, den after that its over!;D..anyways..i'll stop here..BYE!;P

No comments: