Saturday, December 27, 2008

hey~just came back from dinner.I went with my family to the restaurant. Its called Pariss International Seafood Buffet.Its at Marina Square. The food there is quite nice! especially the oysters, lobsters and crab. Then there was this lady who was sitting with her friends I suppose. She ate like soooooo much food..lol..I think there is like at least 5 /6 oysters!..& i'm so full now!!..anyways..I suddenly remember that school is like starting in just 6 DAYS???I just hope that the holidays would be longer..coz everytime when I think about school starting a few days later..I would think about o-levels!stress~..haha..lol..so..I shall post some pics before ending off..

This is the marshmallow with the chocolate fondue
(not sure how to spell..lol..);D
















This is the oyster!훌륭한 (nice~) :)
















The Tempura- not bad!











The GuiLinGao..quite sweet..nice!











Shark Fins=> alright lar















Small Cakes- cute and nice! except the oreo one
..too milky
so..i'll just end here for today..BYE!! :D

No comments: