Wednesday, April 22, 2009

before I forget..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANDY!!! :D

anyways..didn't blog for a lonngggg time..
well went out with sharine to catch Knowing last last sat!
Had a bbq with family on Good Friday!Yummy!!
Our class started playing softball last wk & it was really fun...
and today we had even more funnn!!

& HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY JOAN!!

My PFT and 2.4 had ended like last wk..although results were not as gd
but at least I passed!!:P

as for the rest of the days..its all 'bout STUDYINGGG~ hai-_-

and yesterday there was this guy that was at my house that area..and he was like talking to my ah gong after some conflict over some small issues..with such a rude tone!!..has his manners been flushed down the toilet by others?! or is it that he didn't have manners at all in the first place?!..wah..& I was like really pissed off with him!!!!..

hooo..gotta calm down..~
anyways..come to think of it
CMT 1 is like in 2wks time?
& the big O's?..dont even dare to count..

sooo..got to go now..will try to blog soon..BYE!!:D

No comments: