Monday, June 8, 2009

MIXED~!

Today was a veryyyy tiring and frustrating day!!! had 6 hours of math in school[ Damn tiring], and followed by DNT. after that went with xp to J8 to get some munch!!..& you know what?!..i cant find my waterbottle,,haix!!! hope to find it soon >.<

anyways...on something happier...
i went to watch terminator with sharine last friday!..Cool show..although starting maybe little random..but overall it was nice :D however I kinda dropped quite a bit of the popcorn while watching..lol..and on that day my dad said that it was his and my mom's wedding annivesary..so he cooked?!..and the food was not bad!!..it came with a rose too... :P..so sweet right?
Anyways..I noticed that our school has been having some BOYS-OVER-FLOWERS CRAZE...Lol..
luckily 've finished watching in Feb!hee hee..and JiHoo 's getting more popular..right Gracia? :D..but Junpyo and Kim Bum is not bad too lor!!.. :D its more like Kim Joon[Dont really noe to spell his name] isnt that popular..>,< ... & i'm still feeling sad for the FT island showcase coz cant go due to Olevel!!.

anyways..I shall be going now.. :D

No comments: