Friday, April 30, 2010

ALMOST TWO WEEKS[EDITED]

Is it me or what, coz' I felt that time for this week passed like EXTREMELY fast!
Anyways, class this week was like alright, kinda starting to settle down and get used to poly life (: with the help of great classmates!& not forgetting my the other two RP MATES!HAHAHAHA:DD And there was more camwhoring with these two for this week too!^-^
We went for like talks after talks too, but all for what? for the 40+10 CE POINTS!LOL -.-"
yeap, so like thats about it, gotta catch some sleep ASAP, AMAP heehee:DDD
zaijian lohhh!((:

[BTW FT island's debut video, FLOWER ROCK come out lohh!yiippeee!!^_^]


AND I still miss my SEC SCH PEEPS! and also missing the times when we'll ta bao biscuits to class to eat so that we wont sleep! ://
Someone help me rewind time PLEASEEE!:?

No comments: