Thursday, August 5, 2010

GOING TO BE THE LAST

I realise I like to type in CAPS! LOL dont even know whyy!
Anyways right, tomorrow is our last math class with faci D.S david saw!
damn sad can, its already the L.A.S.T!
If only we dont have to change classes,
yah, but its like IF ONLY!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think next week this time, I would not be still happily blogging like what i'm doing now):
yup so next wk's gonna be a emotional fridayy or rather, emotional wk 15 !I think next wk must bring lotsa tissuess!AHHHHHHHHH suckssss mannnn, whole cycle going to repeat again!
hi, my name is shermaine HAHAHAH still thinking of what else I can do for the class before we separate!):
anywayys, gotta do RJ first before I doze off!
zzzzz........

No comments: