Sunday, March 6, 2011

Yeap so now I'm blogging from my phone!(: coz' just kinda lazy to use com at this hour. But anyways Fangz gonna leave for Korea tmr morning! arrgghh :'( but guess I had my turn so yeah. But she's going for 1 FREAKIN' month?! HAHA LOL but anyways hope she has fun though, with her family and all~ ^^ seeyou after the 6th of April then! HeeHee!
Oh any our flea ended yesterday at *scape's WHATTHEFLEA! I think considering it was our first time, we were considered quite alright ba, at least better then I expected. But there was like this huge fan above us that looked like some exhaust pipe?! LOL Good and bad. We were bored at times too. But at least we did have sale, and now we know what to sell for our next flea!^^


Oh and I have about 1 month plus of holiday left so I must really cherish it Man!
January and February passed way too fast! So the upcoming things would be BBQ
with sexxayes, chalet with 4truth, oh and shopping with Ong Ivg and Tan
Xuefang!HAHAHA.


But anyways, I'm blogging now because, just bow fangz and I were on the phone, then we talked about friends and all. So it kind of made me think abit more, about things like having friends and real friends are two separate issues. Like being realistic at times and all. But yeah thats life so Its something we cant avoid. :/ Don't know exactly how to put them into words though but, yah. Just be thankful for some of them around you!:>

No comments: