Friday, March 9, 2012

Goodbye Holidays

Yeap as the title explains it all, internships coming (as of now D-3) , and goodbyes to my holidays u_u .

But whatever it is, this 2 week holiday, I met up my friends that I wont be able to meet up as often after internship starts, and spent some time with the familyzx.

3rd March - Seafood Dinner w the familyzx : Long Beach @ East Coast

2March - Out with the Y2S1 girls and $3 manicure painting! #cheapthrills

8March - Raindrop Cafe & Shopping w the bestfriend :)

Sundays! : Visits to my grandma @ my dad's side :')


Since as I grow older I spend lesser time with them, I'm glad to say that during this holiday I had managed to make time to have breakfast with my grandparents like how I used to since I was young! :')





7March - Lunch w my aunt after finalizing with making of the family tee for the family photoshoot at the studio tmr evening! :)
Doodle @ Novena

My grandma's awesomest fried rice that I had loved since I was young! Nv got tired of it :)


Yeap so I'm just hoping that my internship company would be alright and that I'm able to survive in it hah :) Cant wait for internship to end though. 6Months, please end as fast as how my holidays had always ended , many thankssssss

No comments: