Sunday, May 11, 2008

before i forget..i juz want to wish all mums a HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY!anyways..i juz came back from my uncle's house warming, but i tink olso kind of a mother's day celebration..anyways..he ordered some buffet food..but dere was alot of ppl..so its like kinda little..den, dere were like 20 cakes..about 3 big and the others small..it was like damn cool..coz i tink like..counting in my aunts my mum, my grandma..there is alr 11 mums?..& not counting in de other mums dere?..lol..den tat was my dad's side..yesterday..for my mum's side, we had BBQ at my hse..i bought my mum a Guess bag while shopping with sharine on fri..& yesterday, my uncle lended us his wii to play..for a few wks..its quite fun lar..abd..tmr got SCH!..dunno whether will get results back or not..& i'm going to korea with sharine, li jing, joyce, alicia, cherilyn like next wk if i'm not wrong..kinda looking forward to it..& i feel like putting alot of colours again..& tats so random..anways..will juz end here for now... BIES:D

No comments: