Sunday, May 4, 2008

hey..juz came back from eating swensens..& i'm like damn full now..anyways..i juz had my..err..social studies, geography & english paper last week..
my english..i tot it was still ok lar..my social studies..it was suppose to be ok until i had no time to finish my last factor & my conclusion..sian..i tink i like wasted too much time in front liao..sian..den my geog..it was still ok lar..except that i kinda wrote one of the points for destructive & constructive wave..& almost all the girls in my class taking geog pick qs 1..but i pick qs 2..dunno y dey tink is easy lei..& i'm having my chinese paper tmr..tue got maths..wed got chem & POA..thurs got phy & DNT..den my exams end alr..yeh!..lol& dunno why, but i keep having the craving for starbucks coffee..quite random..& i feel shopping..olso quite random..& i feel like putting many colours into my post coz' i'm in a gd mood today!..:P anyways..juz hope tat tmr the paper wont be so hard..& wish everyone the best for their exams..so..i tink i will juz stop here..so..
see ya':D

No comments: