Saturday, November 8, 2008

hey~i was like too tired to blog yesterday..but anyways..
yesterday was my BIRTHDAY!:D..thks for all the "happy birthday messages" from alicia, cherilyn, joyce, gracia, xuewen,li jing, sandy, sharine and my family!..anyways..yesterday, i went with my family and my cousin to The Flyer. The whole thing took about 1/2 hr..u cant really feel anything but it like damn cool when they stop every cabin when they reach the highest point..and I can like see the IR thing and the F1 tracks quite clearly from on top and there were shops there too..even the Bear Workshop is there too..anyways..after that I went to my Ah Ma house to cut cake and have dinner..and while I was blowing the candles, like there were still some which was still lighted, but when my 2 yr old cousin came in and blow, he actually blew like some for me..lol..anyways, i'll post the pics asap..mayb by tonight..BYE!:D

No comments: