Friday, November 14, 2008

hey~this is just a short post..anyways..yesterday was my mum's birthday..so my dad bought a cake to my ahma house and we celebrated there..and i made her a pair of earring..just hope that she like it..and before I forget..HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MUMMY!..and i shall post the picture of the cake..coz it was quite nice..and also the pics of The Flyer that was like overdue for a long long time..so..BYE!:D










This is taken at the ticketing booth area ^ ^

















This is when the Flyer is in mid air..


















Thats the sunset..nice right? :D

















And this..is when we are at the highest point of the whole ferris wheel..(Front view)







haha..it looks like a rollercoaster ride lor.. from this angle..but actually this is also at the highest point..

























This is my mum's cake..the heart shape looks so sweet lar..










and this..is my cake :P

No comments: