Tuesday, March 10, 2009

hey~the past 2 days been kinda mixed-feelings, coz' my great-grandmother(dad's) just passed away on mon morning.So, my parents came to fetch my bro and myself home to wash up before going to see her at my grandma's hse. when we reached there were alr LOTS of ppl..awhile later 1 or 2 started crying. when i saw her, she was alr breathless. then, my uncles and dad prepared the funeral on the same day and also the funeral in-charge managed to put on a make-up for her. then around evening time, we started the whole thing. Honestly speaking, i feel that she's a really wonderful and blessed woman, coz she managed to leave the world in such a peaceful way, when she was almost gonna take her nap I think..and also coz she has so many different generations to send her off, 4 , if I'm not wrong..and all these adds up to about 121 ppl..from what i've counted. To me, she's also really a strong person deep inside. My dad was obviously upset, although he didn't show it on the outside. Anyways..i just hope that she will rest in peace up there :)..Anyways..today was the class retreat, till fri..but unfortunately i can't go. Although i was really sad, and still a little incy bit now, but elders must always come first, so i kinda get the whole thing alr.(yesterday on the way home, xp said that she and they would miss me..lol..didn't see that coming..but it was really touching..lol..)so..gtg now..BYE!!:D

No comments: