Sunday, March 8, 2009

hey~went shopping with my mum yesterday..we went to Far East, Wisma, Takashimaya and Tangs..& in the end both of us were like freakin' tired..lol..but we spend mostly on food..like sponge cake and korean food(ginseng chicken..but there isn't really much taste of ginseng?!lol..)then we trained back to J8, we bought socks..and we went home..then at night my grandparents and aunts and everyone came for dinner..and sadly after that..suddenly i had this pain in my gastric..so my parents send me to the doctors..And here's the retarded part..when we went in..the receptionist said that my mum had to pay a $50 deposit for me-25 for not bringing IC and 25 for seeing the doctor.whatsmore they had the paper which had rules like" only one person can talk at one time", "do not ask questions when seeing the doctor"& " medicines that are given to you, just consumed it and there will be no explanation about the medicine"..lol lor..and when my mum ask the "nurse" to send me in asap, she only cared about all the paperwork lor..lol..the doctor said that I had food poisoning..then i told him that my mum ate the same thing as me and she's fine lei..and he's reply was.."coz' ur mum is stronger"?!..lol..haix..anyways..today went for the shoot but i'm not sure of the score yet..got quite a few outs..sad:( then went to walk around J8 with wei ying and sharine..and the walking has just added more things to my shopping list.. :D anyways..will post again.. :P

No comments: