Saturday, January 22, 2011



Yup so this was what I had been doing for the whole morning. These photos were taken during uncle Kelvin's wedding. So it has sentimental value to my grandmother, so I decided to sort of scrapbook it for her((: . Hope she likes it though:D

And, Entre UT 2 Is overrrrrrrr! okay I know im damn late, but still happyyyyyy! dont need all those business plan, what not. And I think my entre team is AWESOME!:D Oh and our name is


ALPHABETS! Thats our polariod namecard! cool right?^^
This is us at our FOOD BANK booth!:D
Actually I think overall it was quite alright, just that because the other judge for us is the specky faci, so yeah quite nervous. But I think it was alright la!:D
E25M with Kenneth!

& I think my class all did alright too!:D

Yup so thats all! Gonna prepare to go out now!byeeeeez!

No comments: