Wednesday, December 8, 2010









So today I went to Ivy's hostel since I was gonna wait for my aunt(: At the same time, I accompanied her for lunch. I havent accompanied her for dinner before, yeah but its pretty nice to like eat & talk, although I didnt really eat :>
Then after that arnd 6, I left with my aunt! Its been a really long time since I went home with her, & its pretty awesome, to chat about stuff & catch up!I hope we can do that more often though! :> ♥


After that on the way home after she went my grandma's & I went home, I thought alot. Dont ask me why though. HAHA. Its justthat, disappointments are pretty sucky, yeah but its unavoidable for sure. FYI, its not my about my aunt though(: .

Anyways thats all for now, im gonna write my stupid RJ now! Gonna post photos this weekend if I can!
BYEEEEEEEEEEZ!

No comments: