Friday, December 31, 2010

Welcome New Year, Remember 2010

Yup so about 40 mins ago, it was already new year. 2011 HAPPY NEW YEAR!(:
Ya so anyways I just feel that I should do a wrap up for 2010, dont ask me why either HAHA.

So 2010 I would say it was a very different year, but at the same time also an interesting one.
- I got into poly(totally different from usual)
- I met awesome friends (W46H SEM1, E25M SEM 2):>
- I tried many new things
- visit Korea with mum, free & easy and went to visit Da-Eun(:
- visit Taiwan with family, just. AWESOMEE TRIP!(((:
- Got FT Island limited edition things from there, and FTIsland got awesomer & better this year ♥

Yup but then there were the not so good ones,
- coping with work at first
- trying to get used to the way they do things in poly.
- stepping out of comfort zone

Oh & btw I spent my last day watching MBC Gayo Daejun, waiting for CNBLUE & FTISLAND band battle. It was damn cool when jonghyun(s) from both grps came from both sides to the middle to play their guitar against each other. I manage to see jagiya minhwan sshi ^^ THEY WERE AWESOMEEEZ! FTISLAND SARANGHAE

Whatever it is FNC Hyung-Dongsaeng Band FTW!


Yup so as you can see, but overall,it was still alright. So I should say that 2010 was pretty alright.
But even so, Im still hoping for an awesommer 2011!((:

So, HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE AND HOPE THAT WE'LL ALL GET AN AWESOMER 2011:>

No comments: