Thursday, December 16, 2010

HELLOYELLOWJELLOOOOOW! Im in class now blogging. Its FA today! Didnt want to come but there's meeting for DARE after school, so I literally dragged myself to school T.T. My hands & legs are dead after exercising yesterday!): Must exercise more!>.< ANYWAYZ, I saw KENGYEEE today and yesterday morning at MRT, she was going to work!LONG TIME NO SEEE!^^


AND on Tuesday, E25M went for our 2nd outing at SENTOSAAAAA! So I should just flood the pictures to let them do the talking!^^ We Had LOTSSSA FUN & CAMWHORINGG MANNN! E25M HAD FUN! ^^ ♥











































































































Yup so thats all for now! today's the LAST day of school BAYBEHHH!^^ & Im going taiwan tmr morning already! shall update tonight again!, chalga!(:

No comments: