Friday, December 3, 2010

Its already the friday night already! The week passed like freakin' fast!
Next week we would most likely know it some or all UT results. Kinda scared ._.
But at least its over! & I want to go shoppingggggggggggg! OMG T.T
And Yes I shall, most probably be going with IVY ONG HAHAHAAHA we shall see!

Anyways, its already been week 8 now. Scary how time fly like~
But anyways, I must say that my class E25M is pretty alright & funny:D! We have our crazy moments as well! Although I still miss W46H at times)): just look at the twitters and you'll know(:
But we will always have to adapt to changes, so yeahh. SIGHS.

Anyways im damn sleepy, if I continue somemore, I might not know what Im gonna type. The next time I post, it may even be the holidays already! OHYEAH WOOHOO!:D
HAHAHA so yeah CIAOS ppl!
chalga!(:

No comments: